The Metselaars is an active and sociable club, offering a variety of activities for young, old, beginners,
advanced players, non-competitive as well as competitive players. We aim at ensuring an enjoyable time for all our members, regardless of their playing level or age. For more general information on HLTC de Metselaars click here
Discover the advantages De Metselaars offers
A membership of our tennisclub is advantageous both for junior and senior players. You will find these advantaged listed below:
• 7 Clay and 6 Clay Plus Premium courts in an excellent condition, which are quickly playable even after heavy rainfall;
• Ample opportunity for playing ;
• Playing throughout the year;
• 5 Illuminated courts;
• Refurbished Club House full of atmosphere with large terrace in front;
• Every Wednesday as from 6 pm ‘Club night ’ to meet and play doubles with other members;
• Social events and tournaments (check for activities
for juniors and seniors );
• 4 Free group lessons for senior players at the beginning of the summer season;
• Our own park, beautifully located with its unique atmosphere;
• Free parking for members;
• The opportunity to enjoy the international tournament ‘The Hague Open ’ in July at reduced entrance fee;
• A chance for your kids to act as ball-boys or ball-girls (over 10 years) during this tournament;
• Participation of youth players in Tennis Kids;
• Exciting and enjoyable competition for them during the World Tour;
• Tennis Camp for youth players.
How to register?
Join our tennis club! Online registration is quite simple. Click on application form
and complete this form. You can upload your passport photo (at least 300x400 pixels) here too. Filling in a paper form is also possible: these are available at the clubhouse and may be handed in at the bar or dropped in the green letterbox in the hall. Please click on ‘membership fees
’ to have a look at the various options.
A warm welcome for new members
Feel at home and welcome at our club! Our Introduction Committee will be more than ready to tell you all the ins and outs of our club! They will answer all your questions and will make you feel at home within short. Once your application form has been received, the Committee will contact you within a week. Next you will be invited for an introductory talk to explain how things work at the club and what (social) activities will be organized in the course of the year.
Do you prefer to first look around at the club? Pay us a visit during the Open Weekend. You can also find information in our flyer , or send an e-mail with your questions to
. Also use this e-mail address if you are unable to attend the Open Weekend, but would like to have a look around at the club on another date. The Introduction Committee will be pleased to receive you.
Ending your membership
If you wish to end your membership, please send an e-mail or send a letter to HLTC De Metselaars, Postbus 84122, 2508 AC Den Haag. Such a cancellation must have been received by the Secretary before 1st December, preceding the year you wish to end your membership. Consequently, if you wish to leave the club in 2016, your cancellation must have been received on 1st December, 2015.