To play tennis you have to make an online reservation for a tennis court. You can reserve a court via the website or ClubApp. You will need to log in.
The guidelines for reserving a court are:
- You can reserve a court for 60 minutes. If there is no reservation after your booked time is up, you can continue playing.
- You can use the courts once a day, to ensure everybody has a chance to play.
- The time frame for using the courts:
- Weekdays from 9:00 - 23:00h.
- Weekends from 9:00 - 23:00h. In the winter, the courts close at 16:00h. Availability might be less in competition weekends.
- If there are no reservations in the system later in the evening, the park may close earlier.
- With the changing of the length of daylight hours, the availability of the courts without lights will be adjusted.
- In case of rain, the park closes and your reservation is canceled. Keep an eye on the online afhangbord for the status of your reservation.
- You can reserve a court 48 hours in advance.
As a closing remark, we would also like to emphasize the following:
The right to reserve courts comes with paying your membership fee. Questions about this? Please contact our treasurer Katalin Tatar via email: email@example.com