Good news, starting Wednesday May 13 our senior member (>18 years of age) are welcome again to use the tennnis courts and to participate in a tennis lesson.
To make this possible, the municipality of The Hague and the RIVM asked us to make a plan and rules to insure the safety of our members. The munipality will conduct safety checks randomly in the coming period.
It is important that we all adhere to these rules and hold each other accountable for compliance. Our stategy is to give our members a lot of room to play tennis, we are all grown ups. This means that taking responsibility and accountability for your own actions is key.
Compliance means we can continue to play tennis and to investigate possibilities to further relax the rules. Failure to comply may result in stricter rules and/or temporary closure of the tennis park.
- Only come to the tennis park if you have reserved a tennis court online or participate in a scheduled tennis lesson
- Reserve a court online via the website or via >>the ClubApp
- >>click here for instructions on online reservations
- >>click here for additional Corona measures concerning tennis lessons
- Do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation/ tennis lesson starts
- Do not linger after you have finished playing, leave the park immediately
- Routes for one-way traffic have been implemented, please respect these routes and do not deviate
- >>click here for the map with the one-way routes
- the entrance to the tennispark has been moved to the car park. You can also park your bicycle there
- The club house is closed: use your toilet and fill your bidon at home. Change your outfit at home
- Do you or your family have fever and/or airway complaints? Please stay at home
During the use of the courts
- Keep a 1,5 meter distance between you and other people
- Tennis courts can be used by a maximum of 2 players per court. An exception apllies to double partners living under the same roof, in that case a maximum of 4 players applies per court
- Bring your own marked balls
- Avoid touching fences, benches, nets, doors etc as much as possible
- Drag the court after you've finished playing
- Wait until the departing players are off the court before you access
Sylvia den Heijer acts as contact person for the developments concerning the Coronavirus. If you have urgent questions, please email her at: email@example.com